9th November 2023
On Wednesday evening, students and staff came together at Old Reigatians Rugby Club to celebrate the hard work, dedication, and achievements of our athletes here at school.
With climate change threatening established food production methods worldwide, it is more important than ever that our young people understand where our food comes from and what it takes to get to our plates, in order to safeguard future supply.
On Tuesday our KS3 Drama Club took part in their first showcase of the year as part of the Shakespeare Schools Festival.
This Friday 17 November is Children in Need Day, and as always we are getting involved at school to support children and young people across the UK; we’re keeping it simple, but hopefully high-impact!
On Friday the whole school came together in the Sports Hall to take part in a Remembrance Day Service to honour the brave men and women who have served and sacrificed for our country.
Oliver Quni and Charlie Cranfield in our Year 11 have been selected for the final Surrey FA Representatives U16s Squad!
We are pleased to share with you Miss Oakley's first Headlines for this year with highlights from the year so far, signposting events to look out for ahead, along with some key information to be aware of.
Last Wednesday, 4 October, our Year 7 Netball A Team emerged victorious in the District Netball Tournament, held at Oxted, finishing FIRST overall having won four of their five matches!
On 26 September we hosted a Stem4 Schools Conference focusing on mental and emotional well-being for young people.
The Phoenix Project works with a selected group of sixteen Year 8 students every year, with the aim to raise aspirations across the core subjects of English, Maths and Science.
- 16th 11s Do Some Business on the Farm
- 16th A Drum! A Drum! Macbeth Doth Come...
- 15th What we are doing for Children in Need Day
- 13th Remembrance Day Service
- 27th Building Emotional Resilience with STEM4
- 15th The Phoenix Project Adventures Begin
- 15th Year 7 Bonding Days
- 11th The Unforgettable Battlefields
- 21st Culture and Challenge
- 21st Headlines Summer Issue 2023
- 20th Sunshine & Sport
- 19th We Climbed the Highest Peak in North Africa!
- 18th Summer Concert 2023
- 14th Celebrating Student Success
- 12th First Give; 9s raise funds for charity
- 10th Expedition Excitement
- 7th 10s Preparing for Life Beyond Carrington
- 5th Celebrating Class of 2023 in Style
- 28th The Atrical Escapes, a KS3 Production
- 28th Freud's House
- 27th Art and Technology Showcase
- 26th Official Grand Opening
- 24th Trinity Buoy Lighthouse, Textiles Making Day
- 19th 8s Adventure to Bude
- 19th 9s Set Sail to France
- 6th Headlines June Issue
- 26th Focus On : Forest School
- 19th Let's Get Quizzical
- 4th Headlines May Issue
- 3rd Let the Battles Commence
- 2nd 7s Adventure in Bude
- 31st Headlines April Issue
- 30th 8s are Winners at the SATRO STEM Challenge in Cobham
- 24th In the Classroom... Students from Primary Schools get a taster of Secondary School
- 20th Enjoying Science Week with activities across the curriculum
- 17th Someone has to Lose for Comic Relief
- 13th Fantastic Festival of Dance
- 10th 8s Graduate from the University of Surrey
- 8th Exciting Football Academy Partnership with Dorking Wanderers!!
- 1st Headlines March Issue
- 28th In the Classroom... 7s are exploring the local area
- 28th Football, Football, Football!
- 27th Dancing Delights
- 23rd 9s Visit the University of Surrey
- 20th 11s Hit The Slopes!
- 13th Jacob Becomes Head for the Day
- 9th 8s Inspired to Write
- 9th 10s Find Out about Apprenticeships at GTR
- 8th Little Shop of Horrors - SPECTACULAR!
- 1st Headlines February Issue
- 1st It's Time to Talk
- 1st In the Classroom... 11s are "all heart"
- 1st Ooh, La La! 10s went to Paris!
- 14th Fabulous Festive Food Bank Collection
- 12th Festive Screening of Dickens' A Christmas Carol
- 6th Headlines December Issue
- 29th Root-ing for the Future
- 25th Science Came to Life!
- 21st No Kitchen Nightmares Here!
- 18th Make a Donation to Children in Need
- 16th Why Does it Float?
- 4th Headlines November Issue
- 17th 7s Battle it Out in Beatle Mania!
- 13th Textiles Inspiration at the Ally Pally
- 13th Time to Get Writing!
- 9th The Big Eco Area Clear-Up!
- 6th Headlines October Issue
- 29th The Wonderful Everyday, Trip to Ikea
- 26th Year 7 Bonding Days
- 24th 8s Get Some Food for Thought
- 22nd Drugs & Alcohol Awareness Webinar
- 9th Year 8 and 9 Dorset Adventures
- 9th In the Trenches at Ypres
- 27th 8s Exploring Higher Education
- 16th Goodbye to Our Year 11s!
- 10th 9s Adventure to Bude, Cornwall
- 3rd Headlines May Issue
- 29th Building the Future
- 25th No confusion here: Quiz Night was a SUCCESS!
- 21st I Love You Mum...
- 4th Yes! Quiz Night is BACK!
- 4th Headlines April Issue
- 31st INSPIRING Chicago Dance Workshops
- 28th Comic Relief 2022 - Could Have Got Nasty!
- 28th We met a FAMOUS person!
- 15th Into The Dome, for Science Week
- 11th Jekyll & Hyde, LIVE!
- 9th We Are the Champions!
- 8th Change is coming!
- 4th Parent Workshops on Children's Wellbeing
- 3rd World Book Day
- 2nd Headlines, March Issue
- 28th Goggles Galore, Thanks to Heathrow Airport
- 28th The Beautiful Game, at Valley Stadium
- 7th Brilliant BTEC Acting Performances
- 1st Headlines, February Issue
- 17th Our families did not disappoint!
- 15th Panto trip - oh yes they did!
- 13th Link for Christmas Carol Concert
- 13th Mufti 4 Food Bank Donations!
- 3rd SOCs Christmas Raffle!
- 2nd Cancelled Class of 2021 Event
- 20th Support Staff Vacancy
- 18th Uniform Up-Date
- 13th The Results are Amazing
- 9th Goodbye The Warwick!
- 2nd New Building Names
- 16th Food Bank Collection